Look what I received today....

1. I had to wait aaaallll day:sweatdrop: to open the package I received from Fedex while I was at work, since I didn't want to get the bag damaged on my way home after taking it out of it's box... Was that silly of me? Also, my hands for some strange (?):upsidedown: reason kept twitching whenever it got close to the fedex box and I had a hard time concentrating but got through the long torturing day :yahoo: and finally came face to face with this:

The bleu fonce e/w caviar flap:heart::love: Here she is with my 05 red!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LOVE the red and the blue! I'm so glad you finally got what you wanted, congrats!!!

3. Thank you so much Savannah! You were a great help:love:

4. I love the bag and the color is gorgeous!!!

5. They look soo pretty together.Congrats!!

6. ooooh!!! i love the red! where did you get it, may i ask? do they have it in medium flap?

7. That is such a great color!

8. ladydeluxe, the red is from 2005 and I got it second hand. They did make it in the medium although it's really hard to find now unfortunately:shrugs:

9. Congrats on your new bag. I love them both. I don't know how you waited all day to open the package.

10. OMG - those two are soooooooooooo pretty together!!!! :love: :love:

I can definitely understand why you'd be distracted all day...what a beauty!! Congrats!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

11. gosh, what a beautiful combo.

Congrats, the new blue is gorgeous, and compliments your fabby red so well :biggrin:

12. aw Fran fabby - they are perfect together. Your blue is a great addition, well done.

13. OMG I love that blue fonce :nuts:! That color is just so pretty, and it looks like it will go with a lot of colors too. I am desperate for one in a med/large in caviar, but theres none out there :sad:

Congrats on getting such a great bag, I really love it! :tup::love:

14. so pretty!!!

btw I never quite get tired of seeing that 2005 red color, so amazing...

15. gorgeous new bag! the color is so pretty!