Look what I just got!!!

1. I've been drooling over this item on Karen Kooper's site for a long time now and I finally decided to splurge and go for it! It's a very rare VIP item designed by Marc Jacobs and I think it would be a great decorative item in my room haha.

It's the Louis Vuitton Visionnaire No. 44 Toy! It's sooooooooo cute.

2. Congrats! What's it made of?
  3. That's adorable!
  4. Oh, wow, what is that made out of?
  5. That is very cool!
  6. Its made of plastic. The arms even move around haha. It's almost 6 inches tall.
  7. I love it, it's so cute! is it limited?
  8. wow cute.
  9. Yeah I think it was a very limited item. Here's the description from Karen's website:

The Louis Vuitton Visionaire No.44 Toy features include:
    • <LI color="white">The Louis Vuitton Toy is from the Visionaire No.44 Red Set <LI color="white">Designed by Marc Jacobs for Kidrobot for Visionaire <LI color="white">Graffiti - Eye Need - and The LV Monogram cover the Toy
    • Packaged with LV dust bag, gift paper
    This Visionaire is truly rare, and only very few have ever been available for sale to the largest and well-respected fashion houses. This item is SOLD OUT on the Visionare webpage. This is a VIP item that you will probably never see again.
  10. Oh wow! Love it - you're really lucky, I love those rare items.
  11. Interesting :nuts:
  12. Interesting LV toy !!! I thought i was familiar with LV, but you got me with this one!! Congrats on your rare find!!!!
  13. That is just pure wild! You are so lucky to have such an awesome piece! I want to see how you display this one! Please take a pic of where you'll put it for us!
  14. that's really cute and soo funky, I like it!! great collectors piece congrats!!
  15. Very Cute