Look what I just BIN'ed! (Violet Envelope Clutch)

1. Last night while getting ready to go out I stumbled over this beautiful Violet Envelope Clutch at a great price. I couldn’t believe that I could actually have such luck, but after a few quick e-mails with the seller everything seemed fine so late night after getting back from the party I BIN’ed it!

MAJOR no-no to bid on expensive items while under the influence, but so far no regrets!

Tell me you love it too! :love:

2. Beautiful!!! Congrats on a great find!!
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh...:heart:it's my favorite clutch:drool:!!!It's gorgeous....:love:...CONGRATS BIZAAR!!!!
  4. Congrats~ I saw this yesterday and thought it looked good. I have one, and you will LOVE yours!!!!!
  5. oo thats so pretty. i love the color.
  6. yes. i love it too! i wish i wasn't on a ban and i could get one too!!
  7. Congrats! I saw that yesterday too. I love the Violet GSH combo. So glad that it went to a tpfer! :tup:
  8. Congratulations! She's a beauty! :woohoo:
    I hope an envelope clutch will be my next bal. purchase.
  9. Beautiful! I saw that yesterday as well.
  10. I love that clutch in Violet.:love: You did well.:tup:
  11. Now I've heard it all...drunk driving (:tdown:), drunk dialing, and now drunk bidding! lmbo! It's okay though, cause it's totally gorgeous and you definitely won't regret it! Congrats!!!
  12. Gorgeous!!! BIN fingers can be scary sometimes, but yours has a great instinct ;)
  13. I love it! The color is amazing! I have one in black and it is one of my faves to wear out on the town!

14. I was eyeing this as well.
    Congrats! It's a great accessory!!!
  15. gorgeous :love: