Look what I got today

MRG...I :love: the truffle purse...but I thought you ordered the blueberry...or do you have them both now???!!!!!!!:shrugs: I want to see your blueberry too if you have it...I love mine but the leather feels a little scratchy...just ordered some stuff my LMB to "fix" it I hope...

The greige is also very pretty:drool:

Your bags are gorgeous. The travel case is lovely but do you think it would be hard to pack in a suitcase? Just wondering.
The Greige First is TDF!
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it. I have been looking everywhere.

MRG...I :love: the truffle purse...but I thought you ordered the blueberry...or do you have them both now???!!!!!!!:shrugs: I want to see your blueberry too if you have it...I love mine but the leather feels a little scratchy...just ordered some stuff my LMB to "fix" it I hope...

The greige is also very pretty:drool:

Thanks so much! I did order a Blueberry Purse also but I still haven't heard back if it available. I'll let you know when I hear something.

Here is the comparision pic of the toilet and the First. It's really big!

I really like all of your new bags MRG .... ok, the toilet seems to be a little bit 'big' - but it looks nice anyway ! I especially love the truffle purse :drool: - thank you for sharing :love:

Here's the comparison-picture in bigger size:

attachment.php