Look what I got today

1. I got 3 items today. I LOVE the Purse but are unsure of the Greige First and the large toilet. I thought I was getting the smaller toilet but when I opened this I was like "WOW that's big". What do you girls think?

2. I think they are all so beautiful! The toilet case is big, but it depends on what you'd use it for - I love it!!!:yahoo:
  3. Here's a better pic of the large toilet.
  4. [​IMG]

i think they are gorgeous :drool:

and the toilet is what i love the most :yes: can it be used as a clutch?
  5. It's too deep to hold like a clutch. I don't think I will use it since it is SO big.
  6. I love them all. The greige is absolutely lovely. I would definitely use the toilet case when traveling so I could hold all my small items...and black is really the best color for that.

Congratulations sweetie.:tender:
  7. I love them!
    I agree tho, not sure I would USE the toilet either ... I have a Griege First also but mine is much shinier and distressed:
  8. can u post comparison pics with the first?
    it look so big indeed, i wish it's not so deep, it could make a pretty clutch!
  9. They are beautiful! Both bags are definite keepers. I agree I might not get much use out of that large of a toilet case.
  10. But it would be great for travelling, to keep your bits and bobs in.
  11. Congrats!!! I love them especially your greige.:drool:
  12. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

I love them all!

I am a big fan of the Purse Bag, and the leather on the Greige First looks lovely! Toilet case is quite big. Do you travel a lot? Would be great for travel.

13. Congrats, they're all beautiful. The leather on the griege is amazing!
  14. m, love the purse and the gray first!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: congrats. very nice leather on black toilette.
  15. Congrats:yahoo: love your Greige First.:yes: