Look what I got today!

1. Okay...To make a LONGGGGG story short, I had to use store credit! I was looking around pointed this bag. SA told me it was a new style in epi that was arrived 2 days ago and this was the only one they had. I can't find this one on vutton.com or eluxury.com...What's the name of this bag? It's so spacy and really pretty in real life!

One interesting thing is, all the epi I've seen so far recently have suade lining inside. But this one is in nice fabric in the same color as epi leather, which looks much easier to keep it clean. Anyway, I cheated on Hermes:graucho: ! I have been SOOO loyal to Hermes ever since I became severe Hermes addict, but finally I cheated!

I really didn't want to carry store credit. And it worked out beautifully! I was like this when I saw this bag :nuts: !

(Anyway, does anyone know what's the name of this bag?)

DSC04072.JPG DSC04074.JPG DSC04073.JPG
  2. Congrats!! It's so stunning, great choice!
  3. omg, that bag is sooo cute!! congrats!!
  4. Congratulations.
  5. :nuts: It's os gorgeous:love: I want to find out the name as well. Thank you for sharing.
  6. Oh.....I found somthing....There is a tag thing inside of pocket! It says 'Bowling Montaigne PM'. I guess that's the name of this bag~! Is it really the name of this bag?
  7. gorgeous congrats
  8. :yes: yup, that's the name!
  9. Congratulations..It's STUNNING! I think this is the Bowler??? I'm pretty sure I was shown the same bag today by my SA and I thought she said it was called the Bowler and comes in both the pm & gm size.....Regardlesss of what it's called it's a beauty!!!!:yes:
  10. Beautiful bag! Congrats!
  11. Beautiful bag and congratulations. Love the red epi
  12. yes, that's the name, new style and it is lovely! congrats!
  13. congrats! I love the color!
  14. Thanks, everyone! I saw Ivoire (white?) epi as well. It was pretty color, but even SA told me that she would not dare to use it personally from being afraid of getting it dirty. But she said it's very pretty color! Yes, it was indeed gorgeous color. But as SA said, I was afraid that it would be dirty with a week or something...I was looking for a bag that I can use it as 'worry-free' bag...
  15. I Love it!! Congratulations!!!