Look What I Got Out At The Outlets Today!!! Brass Keychain!!!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
:heart:Hi, girls!!! I have been looking for an antique BRASS keychain to attach to my new black leather legacy shoulder bag! I found one today at my local Coach outlet...and it's in the shape of a heart!!!! I am a TOTAL :heart:HEART:heart:FREAK!!! Anything in the shape of a HEART, I HAVE TO HAVE!!! So, to me, it was a BONUS that this has antique brass hardware! Some of you may already have seen this at your outlets, but I wanted to show you mine! I will also post pics when hubby give me my new legacy shoulder bag in EXACTLY ONE WEEK from today!!!! LOL... ENJOY!!! :heart:

2007_0829CoachHeartKeyring20012.jpg

Love that! Seeing everyone's great finds makes me wish even more that there was a Coach outlet around where I live. :sad: Looks like I'll just have to keep relying on ebay in the meantime ...

Can't wait to see pics of your new legacy!!

very cute!! I have a few apple key fobs and I love them!! easy to find in the valet closet. which outlet do you go to?
Thanks, girls!!
I live on Long Island, NY, so I go to the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead, NY. Hubby and I took the kids to Splish Splash Water Park today which is right near the outlets, so after the water park we went directly there!