Look what I got for my hubby!!! His wallet and my Mid-Afternoon!!!

1. :yahoo::yahoo::wlae::wlae:

They arrive today. My DH loves his wallet very much. Maybe this is one way to have your guys enjoy b-bag with you!!

I also really like my Mid-Afternoon. :heart::nuts:

IMG_1020.JPG IMG_1021.JPG IMG_1022.JPG IMG_1023.JPG IMG_1024.JPG IMG_1025.JPG IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1027.JPG
  2. :jammin::jammin::girlsigh::girlsigh:

IMG_1029.JPG IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1034.JPG IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1043.JPG IMG_1044.JPG
  3. Oh MY! I didn't know that they have that wallet style! :nuts: I love it! Love your new mid-afternoon too!! It looks fabulous on you :love:

4. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

OMG, that bag looks so great on you! I had no idea it could be worn over the shoulder. The color and style are gorgeous!!

Love the wallet too....hmmmm, something for the whole family! :yes:

5. Yes, seriously, I'm rooting for Mid-Afternoon... hahhahaha... :yahoo: She is wonderful especially for someone who carries laptop all the time, like me. You can see from the city that laptop just fits in nicely. And I love that it has two compartments.

Let me know if you have any question on mid-afternoon! :yes:

6. The bag looks great on you! Fabulous color!

7. Wow, thanks for sharing. I had no idea you could put a laptop in the mid afternoon. What size laptop is in there if you don't mind me asking? I love the idea of being able to carry a laptop in a bbag.
    Beautiful bag, so glad your hubby is happy too!

8. congrats on the new bag (and wallet)! i love that style! you look great and it is perfect for work. i am not a fan of the work style because i think it is too horizontal for city living so i like that this one is more vertical and more structured.

9. Congrats, luvpurse - I love your new bag! The leather on it looks FANTASTIC! :love:
    The wallet looks so nice, too! :heart: What is the name of it? Is it a new style?

10. Thank you, hatikuh, Glimmer, cilla

NWpurselover
    , my laptop is 9"x11"x1". It fits nicely in the bag.
    chigirl, I'm reluctant on Work style too but it's because the bottom is too wide. My laptop and work stuffs can move around a lot.
    cate22, yes, the wallet is new style. I got it from Bal NY. I don't know the name but Liz show me this caramel color and black. I think she mentioned that it will come it dark brown as well.

11. Congratulations!! I love the wallet's style, I didn't know they made it either, I would love to see the black. Your Mid-Afternoon is so cute, and it looks great on you!

12. Beautiful! Enjoy!

13. wow... they're GREAT!!!
    congratulations, i really like that wallet! :yahoo:

14. wow i luv it!! and it's in my fav color- caramel :love:

15. WOW :yahoo: Congrats, luvpurse! Two styles that I haven't seen pics of yet...thank you so much! The mid-afternoon looks great on you!