Look what I got for my dog today!

1. This is a happy trails pet stroller. She loves it!! :yahoo:

pennystroller1.jpg

pennystroller2.jpg

2. haha! Cutest thing ever. I wonder if my cat would sit still in that.

3. They are made for dogs and cats. Might be worth a try. The compartment zips closed and has mesh in the front and back. I had it open because I was getting her used to it and also because it's hot today.

4. That is soooo cool!! My dogs will never fit there, they are huge!!!

5. ha!HA!HA! TOO CUTE! My Ripley would never sit still for that..he is a PSYCHO PUPPY!...adorable!

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    That is sooo cute!

7. You can buy them online but I found mine cheaper on eBay.

8. :roflmfao: That is just so cute!!!!!!:p
    maybe I should get my sister's dog one.
    he hates the sun! and wont walk on a hot or wet pavement.
    silly dog! but we love him to bits!!!:love:

9. That's a cool idea! Too bad my baby would never sit still in it. Whenever we go for a walk she goes crazy, having to sniff every bush, flower, leaf on the ground. She even tries to chase the birds in the sky. I hope yours likes her new ride!

10. oh I want to get one for Ruby. But she needs to walk to in order to get some exercise for her figure:shame: Roo, who is the maker on that pet stroller?

11. Cute :biggrin:

12. So cute!!!:lol: My JRTs will never sit in there like that. Too busy bouncing off walls.:roflmfao:

13. OMG that is the most adorable thing I've seen all day!

14. The pet stroller is called Happy Trails. You can buy them online but I got mine on eBay because it was cheaper.

15. My dog is a toy fox terrier and is pretty spazzy too. I was not sure if she'd go for the stroller, but she sat right down in there and really seemd to enjoy being wheeled around.