Look what I got for Mother's Day!!!

1. My husband is SO sweet! He surprised me with this bag and wallet this morning!

I have to confess I am the "mother" of four dogs and a foster pup, but not children. Mother's Day is usually sad for my husband and I--his Mom committed suicide when he was young, and my bio Mom drank for all of my childhood so I was the "mom" to my brothers. I had a step-mum I loved when I turned 18, but she was tragically killed six years later.

ANYWAY, my husband wanted this to be a happy day, and WOW, is it ever! He is SO sweet and thoughful! I've been in tears all morning! I just wanted to share a picture.

BagAndBubboo.JPG
  2. Ohh so nice.
    How did he know what to get you? Were you hinting or did he figure it out himself?

Happy Mother's Day

I don't have kids either, but I do have a dog that now lives with my parents (they won't give him back--they're attached)
    My boyfriend just sent me a text message saying happy mother's day from him and Dylan (that's my dog's name). :p

Us pets owners are mother's too :yes:

3. oh wow, really nice presents... yeah how did he know what to get you? cute dog too...hehe

4. Those are beautiful presents! Congrats

5. Congratulations...what an awesome husband...have a wonderful day...

6. AWE! How sweet! CONGRATS! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!

7. Aw, Happy Mothers Day! Theyre beautiful and your husband is so sweet! Be sure to give him plenty of hugs and kisses today, lol.

8. Snowwhite: How sweet. Congrats, your gifts are beautiful. =)
    Wish Mother's Day will be filled with happiness for your family from now on. =)

9. GORGEOUS!!!!!! Enjoy! Your hubby is SOOOO thoughtful! Happy Mother's Day!

10. Happy Mother's Day Snowwhite. Your DH is so thoughtful. :angel:

11. How very thoughtful to get you a lovely bag and a wallet too...and what nice taste he has! Enjoy your gifts and your day!

Very cute photo too, I like the doggie looking on...

12. what a beautiful gift! Happy mothers day!

13. Iluvbags and bluxcape: I had seen the wallet and said I liked it a lot, so I thought (and hoped!) it might appear for my birthday or our anniversary, but I had no idea he would get it for Mother's Day, or with the bag, too! It was a HUGE surprise!!!

Thank you for all the sweet comments and wishes! I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

14. Wowowowow! Congrats!!!

15. What a sweet husband you have! AND he has wonderful taste to match! The bag and wallet are beautiful! Enjoy them! Your dog is sooo cute in that picture!