Look what I found!

1. I went to Bloomingdale's on 59th St. in NYC yesterday and stopped by the Chloe section to see what they had. I found a new style that I haven't seen before - a small Paddington with a flap and a small lock. The color was really pretty and I wanted a bag with a shoulder strap, so... I bought it!

I checked the Chloe website when I got home and it's not there - there's a similar clutch in the winter accessories collection, but this one's not there. But it's gorgeous, so I don't care!

I'll take some better photos in the morning in daylight. One is with flash, one without.

purse1.jpg purse2.JPG
  2. Oooooyeah!! that is a very cool purse. Good show!!

3. Cute..I've never seen that before. Congrats!

4. It has a saddle bag feel but with ultra class. Is it Argent? Or more silver? BTW I really like this purse.

5. It's actually more of a blue-green color. I really need to take daylight photos of it because the color doesn't look right in either of those photos. It's really cute!

The front flap secures to the bag with the padlock. There is another flap under that, which will open even if the front is locked. That is secured by the two buckles, which close with a magnetic closure for ease of use. So basically, I can put valuables in the front flap area and lock it, and then still get into the second area if needed. Perfect for travel.

6. Saw this one a couple of weeks ago at Nordstrom at SCP. There is a version with mixed patent leather and regular leather, too.

7. OooooH blue/green how cool is that. Now I'm digging your bag even more. How fun!

Yes more pics please, LOL...

8. That bag looks so cool...congrats! and modelling pics would be great...

9. The love child of the paddy and edith! :graucho:

10. OMG Gorgeous!!! Is this messenger/cross body style? Heavy?

11. Oh it looks lovely, congrats on your find!

12. interesting find!

13. soooo true! It's got that English countryside satchel kind of look... but it's a paddington!

I love it - what's the leather like IRL?

14. never seen it before...

15. Wow, congrats on your unique find! I dig the color of it!