Look what I found in Atlantic City

1. I was in Atlantic City today for a little gambling & a little drinking, and decided to "quickly" stop by Caesar's Pier. I had no plans of buying anything & then I saw this!

Of course I had to buy it. Everyone I was with hated it, but I bought a cute black wrap dress today too, so I think with silver shoes & my new purse will look cute with it.

I'll take more pictures tomorrow, when I'm not wearing plaid pjs!:shame:

PS. I know people have had problems with the SAs in Atlantic City, but the one who helped me was a real sweetheart. She loaded me up with a watch catalog and a regular catalog.
  2. Congrats, Jillybean!
  3. Congrats!!! If you like it, then that's all that matters!!! Have fun with your new purchase!!
  4. congrats... it's beautiful!!!
  5. Congrats Woman!!!
  6. Yeah for you Jilly...:flowers:
  7. Nice!!! Congrats! :biggrin:
  8. Congrats! I like the LV in AC. Sounds like a fun day too!
  9. Congrats :smile:
  10. wow i had no idea that had LV in Atlantic City! now i have a reason to go!!

your bag is gorgeous! I'll be honest, new style things, alot of times i don't like at first until i get used to it or really till i see it on another person....but when your friends see you tonite & everyone else at the clubs...:nuts: I bet you'll be getting tons of compliments and many envious stares!!
  11. Gorgeous! Congrats!!!

12. Yep, it's new. If you know AC, it's where the Ocean One mall used to be. I think it opened in June of 2006. Apparently they sell jewelry too. The SA was very proud of that.

Thanks everyone. I really like it!
  13. spontaneous purchases are the best!
  14. i'm so excited to go! I'm going to have to drag my hubby!!
    Thanks for the info:yes:
  15. congrats jillybean307!!!