Look what I brought back from Toronto!

1. I went to Toronto today to check out the new Chanel Bubble Quilt Bowler at the boutique because I wanted to see it in real life before buying it. Surprisingly it didn't strike my fancy as much as the pictures did, so I ended up not buying it.

Then I went to Louis Vuitton on Bloor St., and I wanted to look at the black Denim Néo-Cabby MM. And just as I was about to ask for it, a woman carrying a Miu Miu bag walked into the store and asked the SA for the 'new black denim bag'. And when she was done looking at it she let me take a look and told the SA, "Yeah, she can have it," and told the SA that she wanted a more structured bag. Then I saw her looking at the white Epi bags, and after she left the SA told me, "You can have the denim bag; that lady bought an Epi bag instead." And I've just discovered that this lady was our own PFer sarah2808! :nuts:

The Néo-Cabby turned out to be the GM, and the SA said that the MM was sold out all over Canada. But then my favorite SA, Janet, came back from her lunch break and said that they had just got a huge shipment of MMs just yesterday, and sure enough, she produced one from their store room:yahoo:. Naturally I had to buy it right then and there, because I didn't know how long I'd have to wait for eLuxury to stock it. I love the size and shape of the bag, and for the first time ever I'll be using both the handles and shoulder strap.

I also bought the Monogram Mini Lin Ebene 4-Keyholder, because my old faithful Dior Flight one is dying. Initially I thought of either the Vernis Amarante or Damier, but I figured the Vernis would be too delicate for something I'll be using every single day, and the Damier looked a bit too severe :lol:. So when my SA showed me the Mini Lin one I took it immediately.

And I brought in the luggage tag from my Polka Dots Panama Bowly for heatstamping, and my SA did it for me. She put my initials SF on it, like on my Carryall's luggage tag.

All in all, it was a great day, and I can't get over the fact that I ran into a PFer without knowing it. And visuals for the Néo-Cabby are here!

2. Beautiful! congrats!
  3. congrat's...
  4. Wow, glad you had such a good LV day....and the luggage tag looks fab on that bowly !!!!!!!
  5. Gorgeous, enjoy !
  6. wow...these are beautiful additions to your ever growing and fabulous collection! congrats!
  7. Nice bag, must be your lucky day. I was so tempted to hit the LV on Bloor today as I am off this week. I then had to drop by my workplace for a few hours as something urgent came up. Enjoy your new bag and the key holder.
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congrats it's a cute bag

Tpfers are everwhere these days LOL

OOH and the vernis is fine for key holders I have the pomme one and it still looks perfect
  10. I totally love the cabby! Looks great on you congrats!
  11. it looks great on you. congrats!
  12. congrats!!
  13. Congrats!! Love them all
  14. I love that bag! I can't wait to get one myself. I heard they are permanent but the black MM is waitlisted in my fair Canadian city, boo.
  15. Congrats! The heat stamp is really pretty.