Look What I Bought

1. I got my paycheck, then went to the Coach store on Friday!

What's in the bag?

Sunglasses! It's almost spring and I live just two block away from the beach, so these were necessary.

They aren't too large or too small, just the right size.

The sides are ridiculously cute. I love them :yahoo:

While I was there, the SA tried to sell me a large Carly bag, and I came thisclose to buying it. But I'm on a purse sabbatical until I buy my first LV bag, so I had to stop myself. Sorry about the quality, my camera was dead so I had to use my phone.
  2. Congrats!!!! So cutel I wish I could buy lots of cute sunglasses. I wear perscriptions. So I am very limited. I just can't walk in and buy a cute pair.
  3. :wlae: nice haul :wlae:

i did that yesterday! check out my saturday haul post! don't you love getting new bags? it's insanely satisfying!

:yahoo: congrats! :yahoo:
  4. cute, i LOVE the sides!

beljwl, have you ever thought of buying any pair of sunglasses you like and then getting custom prescription lenses for them? a lot of people i know do that. my friend even got a gorgeous pair of chanel sunnies and got rx lenses put in them!
  5. Nice! I tried on the Keri's (not sure if this is the right name) and was suprised how nice they were! I want them but am saving for my large Carly :smile:
  6. The Lenscrafters I go to has a bunch of cute pairs of Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses, as well as Gucci, Burberry, etc. Plus, you can definitely get custom prescriptions like Jennn said. But definitely check out Lenscrafters, because they sometimes have great deals on designer sunglasses.
  7. Cute sunnies! I wish I could wear sunglasses like those but I have a really small face and I look like a fly when I try to wear bigger lenses. :p
  8. Very cute!!

9. Yes I have 2 nice pairs. But I can't just go buy cute ones every time I see them. It seems like the perscription lenses cost more than the frames.
  10. cute!
  11. i love those! i've been looking into getting a pair of Coach sunglasses...
  12. I'd definitely recommend them. They're the first pair of nice one's I've bought, and they're nice and sturdy. I like them a lot more than the D&G's I tried on before I bought these. Plus, the case looks perfect in a tote (or sitting on my desk).
  13. oooh those are super cute. congrats on the purchase!!!
  14. I love that style! I really like the size - they aren't so incrdibly large.

15. pretty! congrats!