Look what I bought at Nordstrom.

1. I had to go to the Dentist today :wtf: in Owings Mills. So I figure…..I'm close to Towson Town Mall, why don't I shoot up there and go to Nordstrom. After looking at a few bags I decided on the Choloe Paddington or the MJ quilted bag. The Paddington, although beautiful was too heavy for my tastes and the lock would get in my way of getting in and out of the bag. Initially I wanted a darker color bag, but when I saw this MJ bag I fell in love. I think the color will work all year round. What do you ladies think?
    mj1.gif mj2.gif MJ3.gif
  2. That is beautiful! What a great color, you are right it will be an all year round bag. Congrats!
  3. Oh My :nuts:
    That is gorgeous!:love:

What is the style and color name?

Congrats! :wlae:
  4. If I remember correctly, the style name is Amanda; Daisy & SuLi have this bag in Black.

Hilary Swank with hers:
  5. The bag is beautiful. I love it!
  6. Thank you all for the kind words. :yes: And thank you bag.lover, I had no idea what the style name was called. The color is hazelnut.
  7. Beautiful bag, this color will work year round. Congrats! =)

8. That is a beautiful bag. A nice, rich fall color. I know you'll enjoy it.
  9. The bag is gorgeous in black! Thanks bag.lover.
  10. Congrats it's very pretty and I definitely think it will work year round.
  11. that's a very gorgeous bag and color!
  12. Love it!! It's a gorgeous color! Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics!:flowers:
  13. I love that bag and it looks perfect in that color. I just bought a YSL muse in a similar shade and am finding that it goes with so much. Congrats!