Look what followed me home...

1. today.:shocked: I am officially broke!! My SA called and she said," Guess what? You're small black cabas just arrived in our shipment!" I sped to bank, broke the bank, then sped to the boutique. Here are pics, this is the best I could do for right now because it's dark out and it's my sidekick.
    chanel 084.jpg chanel 083.jpg chanel 095.jpg

2. Oh, honey, that's gorgeous.

3. Another one!?!?!?! OMG! That is a great bag, do you love it? Did you get it at SCP?

4. Thanks sweetie. BTW, your dog is adorable.

5. :drool: goooooooorgeous . .. love its ..

may i ask about the leather? + price?

6. :shocked: Yes at SCP, I was towards the top of the list and I was only going in to LOOK at her and as you can see the rest is history.

7. It didn't do much for me, but it looks fabulous on you and really suits you!

8. OK we all know what "going to look" means!:roflmfao:

I was there (at SCP) Wednesday and I stayed away as I am weak and have zero impulse control.

9. Thanks! It's the same leather as the white cabas, slightly textured, reminds me of the diamond stitch leather. It was 1795. plus tax. The leather seems very durable, I don't think anything will happen to this baby!

10. You're very strong, I try to stay away but there's this force that always pulls me in.

11. yahhh double the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats!!!

12. LOL, thank you.

13. Congrats!

14. It looks great on you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

15. I love it in black. Everyone needs a black bag, right?:lol: