Look what came this Afternoon ....

1. I love the Brief - except for the narrow top opening. I like a semi-structured bag. I adore the Natural color - very multi-season. So here's my solution:

Natural Afternoon :love:

Look at her gaping maw (Big Mouth?)- I can carry hardcovers! Water bottles! Umbrellas! Files! Laptop! Laundry! Dog leads! Poop bags!

And all with that inimitable Balenciaga panache. The leather's thick, but very soft and distressed. I can wear her on my shoulder with a light sweater or jacket now and I suspect that the handles will stretch. Especially with the loads I carry;)

Afternoon1.jpg Afternoon-open.jpg Afternoon-Close.jpg Afternoon4.jpg
  2. What a beauty :drool: ... I want one in Marine :yes:

3. Gorgeous! Love natural.

4. wow! The bag looks huge..love that you can carry alot of stuff in there. Congrats!

5. Congrats on your new baby! I have never seen an afternoon IRL so I am curious how she will work for you.

6. Congratulations.

7. congrats!! looks like she holds a lot!! i love the color too :smile:

8. Very pretty and it looks like it's easy to find things with the compartments. Very nice bag. I like!

9. love that it has 2 seperate compartments and that it is so roomy!!! i love naturel too..so pretty!!! love it, congrats

10. Congrats!

11. [Natural Afternoon :love:

Look at her gaping maw (Big Mouth?)- I can carry hardcovers! Water bottles! Umbrellas! Files! Laptop! Laundry! Dog leads! Poop bags!
    :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

You are hilarious!!
    Love the bag!

12. Congrats on your new Bag !!!
    I have a Mid A and I love it !!
    You'll see this bag is sooo practical !!!

13. Congratulations! Love the natural colour:heart:

14. Congrats,
    What a great bag and i love the colour.

U have nice socks and shoes:graucho:

byby FX:love: :heart: :love:

15. WOW :nuts: CONGRATS billysmom :flowers: good choice !! The natural afternoon is just GORGEOUS :drool: - I love the color :heart: :love:
    Thank you for sharing !!

[​IMG]