Look What Came In The Mail...Blake and Mix Quilted Tote

1. My order from Shopbop arrived a few minutes ago:yahoo:I love them both!

The Bordeaux color is really beautiful and looks like it will be very versatile.

I tried to capture the color. The first picture is the most accurate.

Natural light no flash...

In sunlight no flash...

blake nl.jpg blake sl.jpg mix quilt.jpg mix quilt side.jpg
  2. I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!
  3. i'm jealous too....that blake is tdf! :::muggles what is the eta on your nordie shipment?:::
  4. beautiful! congrats!
  5. love them both; congrats! :biggrin:
  6. I saw that mixed tote & its even more gorgeous IRL! Such a "grown-up" bag!

7. both are gorgeous. enjoy your new babies :smile:
  8. Woohooo, congrats Samantha!!!!! :yahoo:

The color of your Blake is fabulous. I used to own a Blake years ago that I sold, and now you've got me longing for one.

And of course you know I LOVE your Mix Quilted Tote. (Its my fav purchase in a long time, especially considering the reasonable sales price.)

Enjoy your new bags! :drinkup:
  9. I agree completely! I saw this one in person recently, and it is truly stunning-very ladylike, I thought.
  10. Beautiful!
  11. OMG!!! I'm soo sooo jealous!! They're both sooo beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!! They look fab!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
  12. They are both beautiful. I really love the Blake. I tried one on last week and I think it will have to be my next purchase.

13. Thank you so much for sharing in my excitement! I have been toying with the idea of a Blake for a long time. I really love how simple and well made it is.

tln and iluvmybags, the mix quilted tote is so scrumptious in person, and it does have a structured stylish ladylike elegance to it. Loving it!

Cosmoploitan, what can I say... yes, I love our bag! If I had not seen your pictures I would not have known how fabulous the bag was. I can't wait to use it.

What color Blake did you own? I think I have seen a gorgeous metallic Veneta of yours in another thread somewhere??? Venetia is on my list too:biggrin:. Thanks again:flowers:
  14. Oh, I love them both. Stunning. Congrats!
  15. Both are absolutely gorgeous!! :love::love: I am officially in love with the Bordeaux color. I haven't stopped looking at my new Bordeaux Christy since I got her this week. Enjoy your new bags Samantha!!!