look what came home with me from barneys...

Thanks for all the lovely comments!! :yahoo: I still can't get over how cute coin purses are!! I love mine to death!! I bought it at Barney's in the Chestnut Hill Mall in Chestnut Hill, MA.. i think my SA said that there was only one available (i don't know why a store would get only one of things), but its worth a try calling if you really want one.. i would also try calling other Barney's because if one store got one in i'm sure that others did too!! good luck to the ladies who are searching for one!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments!! :yahoo: I still can't get over how cute coin purses are!! I love mine to death!! I bought it at Barney's in the Chestnut Hill Mall in Chestnut Hill, MA.. i think my SA said that there was only one available (i don't know why a store would get only one of things), but its worth a try calling if you really want one.. i would also try calling other Barney's because if one store got one in i'm sure that others did too!! good luck to the ladies who are searching for one!!

What? Barneys Chestnut Hill? I'm on the wait list there for the violet coin purse and was told by two different SA's that I would absolutely be called when one was available... :cursing:

But good for you...it's a great piece ;)

attachment.php

So sweet!!! Great color and leather! Congrats sweetie!!!

What? Barneys Chestnut Hill? I'm on the wait list there for the violet coin purse and was told by two different SA's that I would absolutely be called when one was available... :cursing:

But good for you...it's a great piece ;)

I'm sorry that they didn't call you.. i was on the wait list there too! i'm sure if you call other barney's you will be able to find one :yes: