Look my new shoes on sale!! With pics!

You should buy a shoe stretcher. I have one and I don't know how I lived withut for so long. I have wide feet, so I really have a hard time finding cute shoes that fit. They sell a liquid that you can apply to the inside of the shoe (dries clear), then you just put the stretcher in them for a few days. Works like a charm. Here's a link to the site I purchased from (stretchers):
http://www.shoeandfootcare.com/submenu-shoe-stretchers-all.htm

liquid:
http://www.shoeandfootcare.com/product-shoe-stretch-spray-dyo.htm

Congrats!:tup:, these are similar to the ones that you were orig. looking for, right?
I also have the same problem w/my right foot versus the left foot (freaky annoys me too:rant:) the weird thing is that my feet are skinny:wtf:, if the right shoe does not "stretch" maybe just go up 1/2 a size.

hikarupanda, you can take the tight shoe to shoe repair shop. They stretch it out for you. Go to Factotum in Laguna Beach. They are a bit expensive but they do beautiful job. Congratulation.

OMG i loooove them!!! they're beautiful....congratulations on a wonderful purchase! We have the same problem...i think my right foot is slightly bigger than my left foot also...and on top of that, i have wide feet too. Yikes! :girlsigh:

Hi ladies, thank you all! The SA actually did stretch the right a little bit at the store, but he probably did it for such a short time that it probably didn't really get stretched that much. In the past I did take some new shoes to a near by shoe repair store for stretching, but I don't really want to go there anymore coz the guy is kinda rude. One time I took my new Dior flats there and you know what he said? He said, "if the shoes aren't comfortable why you buying it? Just because it's brand name?" What kinda jerks would say that to their customer???

Anyway, mine is a size 37, and I don't think I should go 37.5 coz I am afraid that my left side would be too loose that it will fall out as I walk, I mean there's no strap to hold my foot you know. So 37 should be it. I think I may wear some thicker socks and wear the right more at home and see how it goes. Maybe I should buy a shoe stretcher too, I almost always run into the same problem with shoes, not only my feet are wider in general (I think I am a true 6.5 C, but in many case there's no C available so I gotta go 7 B), but my right foot is even wider than my left so it annoys me even more...

Gorgeous!!! I love them. My right foot is larger than my left too, so I always have problems buying shoes. I usually buy the size that fits my larger foot, then rely on insoles and heel grips for the shoe on the smaller foot. Would this work for you?