Look! My Dad's Gift for me Last Sunday!

1. My Dad knows that I am very much addicted to handbags, and he knows that I can’t afford to have one in this season at the moment so he surprised me with a Mothers’ Day Gift last Sunday! A Beige Medium Flap in Caviar with Silver Hardware! I was soo delighted to see this as a present from him! :biggrin:

Oh and a naughty me.. Asked my SA how much this costs… It’s HKD 16,000 here in Hong Kong. NO TAX!
  2. Congrats. What a lovely gift from your father =)
  3. WOW what a great dad. Are your pictures true to its color? Because the bag looks yellow which would be neat. But beige is also beautiful. Congrats!!
  4. oh my goodness, your father is sooo thoughtful!! That's incredibly sweet of him!!!!

5. That's so nice of him! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  6. Yes, this is her true color. It's a bit of warm beige which is.. I find very hard to match with my clothes. But it's better than having nothing at all! :biggrin:
  7. congrats...enjoy
  8. ooh, what a sweet dad! Congrats on the lovely bag!

If you don't mind me asking, how much does HK16,000 roughly translate into for USDollars? I might be studying abroad in HK in the near future, so I'm wondering if Chanel is cheaper there. Thanks!
  9. Lucky you! Very nice!!
  10. I would be delighted as well, great dad, congrats!
  11. Wow, what a great dad. Congrats!
  12. Rika: that was a lovely gift. How blessed you're to have such a lovely & rich father. Price similar in Malaysia.
  13. Nice bag! How sweet of your dad :smile:.
  14. Wonderful gift!
  15. great dad! congrats, rica!