Look! Dentelle Speedy!

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOT MY PICTURES BTW, FROM E-BAY, I HOPE IT'S OK. JUST WANTED TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!

2. wow!! i saw then at the store, and IRL, the patina is so pretty!!

3. I walked into LV the other day and there they had on display, the Dentelle Speedy in Silver and BH in Gold. I was on the list for the Gold Speedy as I thought the Gold embroidery will look best with the gold hardware. However, after seeing the BH in Gold, I quickly changed my mind.

First of all, the gold hardware is NOT like the bright gold that is on the mono and damier hardware, it is more of an orange gold, similar to 14k and 24K in jewelry if one was to compare, KWIM? The gold embroidery is in the brighter gold, which IMO did not complement the hardware at all...

The Dentelle Speedy in Silver, to my surprise was TDF! And I don't like silver at all. The treated vachetta was oh so beautiful, wish all the vachetta was like that. I can't explain, but the Silver embroidery was a beautiful contrast to the treated leather and orangy gold hardware.

4. I haven't saw it IRL...haven't been to boutique for few weeks already

5. I really like it.

6. how come it has patina already!??!? does that mean it will just get darker?!?!

7. double post..my bad

8. love it. thanks for posting pics! :smile:

9. I love the detail on the dentelles'. So intricate. :yes:

10. I love the color of the vachetta, not so sure about all the embroidery........

11. The leather has already been treated. It's really really gorgeous!

12. The leather has been treated.... It looks better IRL...

13. If it's treated, does that mean that it won't change color at all? I love the colored of the treated leather. They should treat all of the bags!

14. i think it's treated patina so it won't get much darker?

edit: heh, sorry, i'm a slow poster :p

15. When I saw IRL on Friday, it seemed as though it is sealed with something? It didn't seem as porous as the untreated vachetta, KWIM? Similar to unfinished wood vs. stained/treated wood...