Look at what you've all done to me...

1. All this talk about Speedys...Speedy this, Speedy that. Even my cousin in HK has a Speedy. So many people I've seen on the streets, at work, at school....they have a Speedy. AHHHH!!!

I've never liked Speedys. Before TPF, I never understood why the Speedy is so popular. It's plain, oddly shaped (I shall use the word "unique" from now on since my opinion has changed), and...empty inside, why in the world does everyone love the Speedy so much??? It sags, it's so common, and the canvas sometimes appear wrinkly because of the sag. so WHY WHY WHY?

Well, I still don't know the answer to my own question, but I have noticed that the Mini Lin Speedy as well as the Mono Speedy are now on my wishlist. I notice that I actually look at the Speedy whenever I'm on Vuitton.com or elux now. I went from not caring for the Speedy to really wanting one! In fact, my next bag may be a Speedy! It's so much cheaper than most other bags too...I think me seeing Syntagma's mini lin speedy was what really changed my mind about Speedys.

I'm so excited I've joined all of you guys! :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: Hee Hee...welcome to the speedy side.....:graucho:

3. Yay! That's awesome. So you've come over from the dark side...

4. :graucho: hehehehe... may the SPEEDY be with you!!! :yahoo:

5. Cerises speedy is cute too..! :graucho: Thanks to tPF, I'm totally CRAZY over it..! :sweatdrop: Next, graffiti speedy... Oh, the list is endless... :push: :p

6. A speedy is very practical as it holds quite a few items. Yes, it is less expensive, and that is what attracted me to it. As I have stated before, it has become my daily, favorite bag.

7. I've never liked Speedys. Before TPF, I never understood why the Speedy is so popular. It's plain, oddly shaped (I shall use the word "unique" from now on since my opinion has changed), and...empty inside, why in the world does everyone love the Speedy so much??? It sags, it's so common, and the canvas sometimes appear wrinkly because of the sag. so WHY WHY WHY?

he he- i've always felt the same way. i have also changed my mind- and bought one. it should be here this week! :smile:

8. I felt the exact same way as you. I never liked speedys before. But, after ready about everyone's speedy's and seeing pictures, I have also crossed over to the dark side.:p

9. I'm so with you girl...never admired the speedy before TPF, but then again I didn't use to like Patina nor the Monogram either...TPF, the land or converts as much as the naturals...sighz...

10. I never liked the speedy wither when i was first looking at LV bags. First it was handheld ( and i prefere shoulder bags) and it was a big caverous whole with no freaing pockets. Then i walked inot the boutique and saw the damier speedy 30, fell in love and have been using it ever since. I don't know what took me so long to come around. Now i know why the speedy is such an iconic bag. :love:

11. I wasn't a fan of the Speedy, too :p
    And now I have 2-3 on my list :shame:

12. Tell me about it, I just bought a Speedy and I love it! But I totally never would have given a speedy a second glance before this board. I do like that the Epi Speedy does not sag like the canvas.

13. i think this is happening to me too...... the funny thing is, i always see so many speedies around and i am always like "oh no not another speedy" but still, i can't stop thinking about mono speedy!

14. :heart: I think the top classic bags of LV are Speedy and Alama...the shapes will be around for eternity....I need the speedy....:yes:

15. welcome to speedy world