Look at what just came! NEW TO ME!

1. I'm so excited - I just received the most perfect looking Speedy 30 I have ever seen in my life (light patina - no marks ANYWHERE!) and a Batignolles Horizontal - all from Authentic_lvlady. They came SO FAST! Sent on 11/2, and already here! And no mothball smell either! I'm thrilled. The batignolle is going to be my knock-around bag and the Speedy is going to be more special - it looks too pretty to use. I also left the pictures up from my Speed 25 with its new handles and chads in case someone didn't see her makeover.

Don't you just love new LV bags!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] The third picture - of the speedy 30- my gosh, I just can't believe the patina on this bag! I'm so happy!
  2. It looks perfect! Congrats!!!
  3. what awsome finds and great classic pieces!! congrats to yah!! I looove the speedy!!! and yay for no moth both smells!! hehe
  4. Congrats!
  5. Both bags look AMAZING!!! LOVE the patina!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

6. Me too! The Speedy is only a year old - there is not a mark or darker spot anywhere on the handles or chads or anywhere! If I had bought it new a year ago - I guarantee you it wouldn't have looked this pretty now. I'm so happy!
  7. Congrats!!! They look amazing.
  8. Congrats :biggrin:
  9. Wow, that IS fast shipment! :nuts:
    Congrats charleston-mom!! They're wonderful!!
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Congrats!
  11. congrats! they both look great!
  12. They both look great. Congratulations on a good transaction. It IS possible! I love the BH--one of the best LV designs ever, IMO.

Enjoy and carry them in good health!:yes:
  13. Congrats on your LOVELY + quick purchases!
  14. OMG!! mine is still in MISSISSAUGA!! why?!!!! congrats on you fast delivery!!
  15. Awesome! I got my BH from her as well...No mothball smell...and speedy shipping! I think she is stepping up her game...Congrats! Love' em! :heart: