Dior

Look at what I just picked up from Yoogi's

bagchic1 Posted By bagchic1 Posted Aug 31, 2012

1. I felt in love with this bag years ago but regret not getting it. The detail and the color are just perfect. I am so excited that I finally found it. It's so beautiful that you can look at it for hours.

View attachment image-1175308295.jpg

2. Ohhhhh where did you find this one??

3. I bought it from Yoogi's Closet.

4. This is one of those can't-miss bags, like the Dior Detective which also came out that year. The blue is so nice, and the butterflies really add a fun touch.

5. Truly is beautiful.

6. congrats!!! i remember that this butterfly detective is also available in orange color!

nice choice!!

7. Thanks everyone! I remember seeing the mini version of this bag in other colors, but they were too small so the medium size works better for me.

Kelly, now I just have to find the orange one. I wonder if they came in other colors beside turquoise and orange. I would like to collect them all.

8. That is gorgeous!

9. The mini in pink is about the most adorable bag ever! I'm tempted to buy i for my mom if I see it on eBay for a good price, but it's so small that she may find it a bit impractical.

10. Agree. It's so adorable and probably more suited for evening then for everyday use.

11. Congrats, bagchic1 I love the color!!

12. That's a gorgeous bag! The color is to die for, and I especially love the butterfly detail. Congrats on finding this beautiful bag!