Look at what I got today! *Pics*

1. I picked up the white/silver sweet monogram earrings today and found out they have the ring in stock too! :yahoo:I am so happy!! Too bad they don't have the matching bracelet. The SA took my name and phone # hopefully she will really give me a call when the bracelet arrive!
    LV Earrings-a.jpg LV Ring-a.jpg
  2. Ooohhh!!! Pretty!!!

I was just looking at this ring today and wondered if anyone on here had purchased it. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  3. Nice, congrats! :yes:
  4. wow, pretty huh.. congrats !
  5. oooooooooh sooo gorgeous! congrats!! :yahoo:
  6. That ring is so cool. Congrats!!
  7. Yay! Congrats! You got the white ones :smile: They are oh so pretty:smile:

I got the bracelet, ring and pendant in the sweet pastel colours. I think I almost got a sugar high that day.

8. I tried on the pastel bracelet and ring as well and actually they are also very pretty! But I am a silver person so I am in love w/ the white/silver combination. I can't wait to get the bracelet!! :smile:
  9. congrats!!!i just recently purchasef earrings and bracelet in white myself---love it!!!
  10. Oh! I love the ring!!! It's so cute! Congrats!
  11. Congrats. These are so pretty.
  12. congrats! you should get the large hoops too. i think the white/silver combo is the best :yes:
  13. Congrats! Looks great
  14. Love the new jewelry!
  15. Congrats!
    Mind posting a modeling pic of the ring for us?? I lovee the new silver/white combo, I want to get the hoops, hair band, ring, bracelet and pendant!