Look at what I bought at Off 5th with additional 30% off!!!

1. “Deals & Steals” have been very good to me :heart: I was able to get these two bags (Mulberry and Isabella Fiore) for about $300.00 each. Yay :yahoo: I thought they're great for the summer, don't you think?

BTW, these are my absolute last purchases for the next 3 months, no more bags :crybaby:I’m on a ban :yucky:

MB.jpg IF.jpg
  2. Oh, I forgot to mention that both are the larger of that style... I also saw the Mulberry at the regular Saks for $799 about 2 weeks ago :p

3. Great deals, congrats!

4. Nice bags at a great price! Congrats!

5. Stunning!!! Really stunning!!

6. Congrats! I especially love the Isabella Fiore:smile:

7. Wow a Mulberry at Off 5th? Great deal!

8. You lucky girl!! :yahoo:

9. Congrats! Sounds like you got a great deal.

10. I've had my eye on that exact IF since last spring. I love it! You are so lucky. What great off 5th did you go to?

11. Congrats on both bags ... I absolutely love them both and such a great deal!

12. Thank you for letting me share :heart:

I can't wait to wear them :yahoo:

Premium Outlets in Leesburg, VA has great stuff :love:

13. They're darling. A good friend of mine moved to Seattle and she has purchased two fabulous Mulberry's at the Nordstrom rack there - both at about 70% off!

14. I love your new handbags, especially the IF one.....I saw that one on a few of the purse sites and eBay too I think recently, I think it's gorgeous for summer! Enjoy!!

15. Yay! I love Saks Off 5th!