Look at this cheap watch

1. look the limited edition Americas cup watch of this year
    and the price!!! it is almost 67.000 $ :push: it has no gold, diamonds or anyhing like that...
    looks kinda ordinary to me :shrugs:

Untitled-1 copy.jpg
  2. It's in platinum though. And perhaps it has an alligator strap or something like that.

I don't really like any of the male watcehs by LV, they mostly look really not-striking. Other brands have a lot more beautiful watches.

3. like cartier for example??? :drool:

4. for that money, get a respectable WATCH brand to make a watch for you....
    like rolex..

5. Its platinum and has an alligator strap but i still think its plain. For the money you Could get alot more
    try cartier

6. ITA!!!!

7. I would never pay that much for that watch- rather get a Cartier or a Rolex for sure!

8. LV does have some pretty amazing watches for females though.

9. I'm not a fan of LV's watches. I stay w/ the bags ;)

10. I love my LV watch, I will never buy a rolex or a Cartier EVER!!! I Dont like them at all. I will buy a Jacob and Co. Watch one day though.

The watch is nice, lots of times the plain watches are always the most expensive lol!

11. Now that I think about it, the reason why it is proably SO much $ is because its for the LV CUP which is that special event... I am sure they sold a few!

12. It's an automatic, in white gold, not platinum, with many complications such as reserve de marche, countdown, fly-back function, regata function, with taiga leather box. I think (not sure 100%) there will produced only 20.
    That's all I know.
    :cool:LVMH group has acquired Zenith, so their precious movements are in LV watches!:graucho:
    I really have a passion for watches!:yes:
    :heart: Stephanie.

PS: Hi Anto, how does it go with your splendid mini-lin initiales bag?:graucho:

13. I like it.

14. It is a tad pricey..

15. It is defenetly not white gold