look at this auction!!!!!

That was so funny. She is an excellent comic and can truly express in writting what moms have to go trough at the grocery store. Six kids, OMG, I think three is way too many, more than three is, OMG

Wow! That is so funny. This reminds me of another auction a TPF member found. It was an exwife selling some of her exhusbands stuff that he got his GF. One item was a hermes scarf.

OMG!!! That so me but I only have 4 kids a 9yr old boy, 4 yr old twins, and my girl is 8 mos (well behaved) My boys make up for how well my daughter behaves!

I get the are they all yours and are they twins? questions everywhere I go! The twins one I swear like they're the same size dressed the same and look very much alike DUH yes they're twins!

My oldest son snuck a deck of pokemon cards in our cart one too...LOL and yes I sold mine on ebay mnus the intersting description for $39

I've tried to get my husband to do the grocery shoppoing by himself no kids but he says no I hate it you have to go with me sigh

Did you see her latest auction http://cgi.ebay.com/BUTTERICK-PATTE...yZ116694QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

over 1900 hits already!!!!!

Thanks for that laugh!! She is hysterical, she should write a book. Wasnt JK Rowling homeless before Harry Potter right? So if its good material it should be easy to write a book. So funny!