look at this auction!!!!!

1. Oh wow, she's a good writer. LOL and how the hell you found this??
  2. That was absolutely hilarious - thanks for the link! I got a good laugh, and I can't believe that there are 854 watchers!
  3. i diddnt find it myself, my boyfriend told me about it. he has a website and is trying to bring more trafic to it. i guess he was looking around online and someone used that auction as an example. its true though those are like $2 pokemon cards but since she captivated everyone they went for $142 with 179,257 people viewing the auction.
  4. hee hee toatlly cheered me up!
  5. oh wow, that was a great read. bless the person's heart who won the auction. i bet she doesn't worry about NPB>.lol
  6. it's nice that in this day of eBay fraud, strife, stress and disillusionment, someone is still having fun. thanks for posting!
  7. That was quite hilarious, but being one of six kids myself, I should probably explain to her the concept of a husband, ie the guy who fathered them. Because once in a while they are capable of watching at least a couple of kids. For an hour or so.
  8. That was great! Such an entertaining auction!
  9. This is SO funny! Maybe she can write a book "Cheaper by the half-dozen". What a good laugh. Thanks for sharing.
  10. Wonderful read. Thanks for posting! :woohoo:
  11. OMG, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!

thanks for posting this, it was hysterical! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. LOL! I feel the same as she does! And I only have 3 boys! I say the same things before we go to the store! LOL
  13. thanks a lot for the link!! it was a hilarious read, especially her comments to the questions if the kids were hers:
    "No. They’re not mine. I just go around the neighborhood gathering up kids to take to the grocery store because it’s so much more fun that way.”:roflmfao:

she will earn a lot of money selling 2 dollar items with such amusing descriptions.
  14. LOL that was really funny!!!