Look at these little cuties I got today!

1. I got these today, I've never been a fan of dark nail polish, but its LV so I had to get it. Does anyone else have this LV nail polish set?

-Steph

vernis1.JPG vernis2.JPG vernis3.JPG
  2. I'd want it if I used nail polish. When I put it on it looks like crap! If I do have it, its usually put on after getting a manicure or pedicure. Maybe they can use this instead :lol:

3. oooh! love those! pardon my ignorance but I didn't know LV made nail polish. do you mind if I ask how much the set was?

4. I though LV discontinued their nail polish? I'v heard its fab though, according to some people it never chips. I'd love to try it.

5. I got it on eBay and its very hard to find. I bid on one auction and lost- it ended at $60. Then a week later someone listed this set for buy it now $19.99! I grabbed it quick.

I think it originally retailed for somewhere around $50.

6. Wow. What a great deal. Congrats!

7. Very cute. Is it a collector's item or are you supposed to wear it? Might be a stupid question but never saw LV nail polish before.

8. i didn't know LV made nailpolish either!

9. Oh crap!! I want that!
    That is totally cute! I wouldnt use it just put it in my LV collection.

I WANT I WANT!
    Selena

10. I didn't know they made nail polish either.

11. Nail polish?? I never heard of that before...what will they think of next? Tampax???:oh:

12. What will they think of next? Probably chewing gum...in vernis colours.

13. How about a Damier toothbrush?

14. I'd so buy two of those. One to use and one to hoard. hehe

15. Are you going to use these? Pretty!