Look at the cute pic my bf drew! haha!

I have a couple of the Paradiso ad prints from the back of a Japanese tourist magazine. I can send you one?

Thanks..but its ok :biggrin: ...im not into paradiso prints :P except for the monkey! :lol: i just might be able to find some in our tourist magazines...i never looked :biggrin:

I was trying to draw the monkey on the snake :biggrin: I was trying to practice it so I could draw it on my secret sis's box. Since it wasnt that great, I did a trace over on my computer screen and into the paper. If my secret sis gets her box she will see the drawing :biggrin:...I also drew her avatar too :biggrin: heh I suck at art..but I love ceramics!

You and your bf are meant for each other :biggrin: artists!

Thanks! I've been drawing (cartoony stuff) since I was about four or five... I was really good, having drawn from that age all the way to high school and had gotten accepted into an art school. But once I took art in high school, I got turned off to drawing because we has "assignments" instead of being able to draw what we wanted... So I'm really rusty and it takes me several tries to get details right. My bf is the one who draws real life and portraits to a tee. I wish I had THAT kind of talent!

Maybe I should start a mini business... I bet I could make some money drawing tokidoki characters all you guys on this forum like!! *lmao* :idea:

Alrighty, 12:15 am - time for beddy bye!!

I felt the same way. I used to be really into art when I was younger. Then when I took drawing in high school. I failed miserably because the assignments were so boring. Draw your hand or draw a chair. I lost my interest in it.

I'm the worst artist you guys have ever met so when Tokidoki:heart: er challenged me to a latte duel I had no choice but to have my BF draw it for me! :graucho: Tokidoki:heart: er is an excellent artist...you should see her draw toki stuff. I was :amazed: that I waited in line for so long to get Simone to draw on my stuff. Next time I'm having Tokidoki:heart: er and my Bf draw what I want on my purses !:dothewave:

HAHA! Yeah, I suck at drawing too, so I always have my bf sketch for me. He drew that picture in like 30 seconds. It was funny because I was showing him pictures of the amore print through messenger, and he said, "You want another bag don't you?" I told him yeah and explained why. Then he said, "You don't need one. Here is why." And he sent me that picture that he drew on the back of an envelope. He is more of a sketch artist. Here are some other pics he drew.

Attachments

• deathdude2.JPG
    deathdude2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
  • deathdude3.JPG
    deathdude3.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 32
that's adorable... haha he's telling you that you don't need a bag because of adios and ciao ciao because he can draw adios :smile: very cute... at least he's trying to save you money? lol

Thanks. :smile: I'll eventually have to take a photo of the "theme board" in my classroom with two tokidoki kids and post it... And maybe I should try to crank out a drawing per week or something to post. Haha.

wow maya that rocks!!!! You are super talented. and whiskers, you are so lucky to have a bf that draws toki for you, that is tooo cute!!

maya, you can give me that post card!!! You wont even have to send it in the mail!! :biggrin:

Well, it's not a postcard... It's the back of a Japanese magazine cover, it's about 8X11. You can definitely have it. I have two extras. My bf and I were at the Japanese restaurant next to Wal-Mart and he showed me the tokidoki ad on the back of the mag... I grabbed like 4 or 5. *lol* Unfortunately, one got ruined at my preschool. But it was super cute because one of my boys said, "Ms. Maya, this is just like your bag!!!" He's so observant! :yahoo:

Yeah, the one across from Ala Moana. I think the place is called Hanazen. It's in that row of places with Starbucks, Jamba, Golden Coin, etc. They had a stand of these free Japanese tourist magazines and I just got lucky. I didn't know what I was gonna do with 4 or 5 copies, but I just took 'em. Haha.

Here is another pic he drew. He keeps sending them to me. haha. I think he wants me to save my money so I can visit him when he will be in Pittsburgh this fall. Hmm. . .Now how to break it to him I ordered a couple of bags through Pulse already?:angel:

Attachments

• ciaociao.JPG
    ciaociao.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 51