Look at my new SPY bag!!!

1. I went to Milan Station (second-hand handbag store here in HK) to look for a new bag for another PFer, and look what I ended up buying.....it was $1100....I think I am in shock....is that a great deal, or am I jst trying to justify????

spy.jpg
  2. *SHOCK*... that's a great deal!!!

I purchased my dark brown Spy at over retail ($2400+) !!!!

WOW! Any other spy bags there??? :biggrin:

3. I know...I am in shcok too....they had a hologram spy for around $1300 (I think), and that was it! I now have to get rid of my other Spy bag, because DH will have a seizure if I own two....

4. What a great deal! Congrats!

5. You aare so lucky to get a great deal like that. I wish I could come across something like that! :shocked:

6. If you tell me what your looking for....I'll keep my eye out for you! If your willing to wait, there is always a good deal!!!

7. Oh wow! It is gorgeous. I love the Spy in the chocolate color! You really got a great deal! :biggrin: I wish there were something like that here in the states. I think Amour said she saw many Balenciagas there, as well! I'd kill if I found a teal at nearly half off!

8. Congrats.

9. Very nice......

10. Congrats! I am so happy that you got yourself such a good deal!

11. OMG!!! I've heard SO MANY great things about Milan Station!!! You are SO LUCKY!!! What a DEAL!!! CONGRATS and enjoy it!!!:love:

12. WOW!. The spy is beautiful and at that price how can you refuse?
    Congrats on the bag and the great deal that you snagged.

13. Wow! What a deal!:shocked: I paid my chocolate brown full price!:p
    It's a gorgeous bag! I wish I could find a deal like that somewhere closer.:biggrin:

14. That was an amazing deal! Congrats, it is gorgeous!!!

15. Great bag lucky lady! Love the color