Look at my new Mirage Griet!!!

1. I finally got a call from my SA saying that my Mirage Griet came in.. I was soo excited to go pick it up! :yahoo: I love it... it shows the gradient effect so well. BUT the bag is LARGE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even though I feel like I have waited for this bag forever, I don't know if the bag is right for me. I think the bag is too big on me and doesn't look stylish but too big. So... not too sure what I will do yet.. :shrugs: I would love to keep it, but I don't think its practical to keep it so that it sits around.

2. It is cute, but I didn't buy it because it is NOT an easy bag to carry. It is heavy and very oddly shaped, but it sure is GORGEOUS!!

3. Wow that is huge. I thought they are around the Ursula size. It looks great but I'm not sure about the size. But if it's too big for you, return it and get something you'll love.

4. Holy cow --- that bag is really big! Don't get me wrong --- it is a gorgeous bag, but the size seems daunting to me. It seems that you have second thoughts on this bag --- if it isn't screaming at you loud and clear (lol), then return it for something that grabs your heart and attention right away. No sense in just having a bag sit around in your closet even though it is a beautiful bag. Good luck with your decision!!

5. Oh it's a beauty...I think it looks great but if you're not in LOVE it's way too much $ to keep. Try it out and see how you feel in a couple of days. I myself can't wear huge bags. I seem to get lost in them. But all that put aside congratulations on a beautiful bag!!

6. I must admit I didn't think it was that big BUT it sure is gorgeous, no doubt about that.

However, if you feel like you will not use it as much then I would return it so you can get something that you feel more comfortable wearing.

7. I think it's very IN YOUR FACE lol.. not in a bad way either. I LOVE big bags. I really do. I think you should try it out for a few days as well.

If the bag isn't SCREAMING... "This is so me," then I would return it and get something you'll love. It's too expensive to keep and not be happy with it! :smile:

8. Congrats! Hope you keep it because it's a beauty!

9. it's so pretty, and kinda big on you. Wait for a few days to see whether you still want to keep her....

10. I just LOVE big bags....so naturally Im going to say it looks incredible. However, its way too pricey to sit in your closet untouched. Lets us know what you decide~

11. It is gorgeous, but it is pretty big. Some people love and rock big bags, but like you they often overwhelm me. If you feel that the size will deter you from using and loving it, then maybe it's not the right bag for you. I think you should give it a few days and it fit doesnt grow on you then return it.

12. love the gradient

13. Griet looks HUGE, very heavy look too. Congrats on your purchase anyway, The bag is nice but you need to trust your intuition.

14. ~Whoa...the bag is huge:yes:but it's so beautiful:love:~

15. I looked at one last weekend and it was huge ... and a little too structured for me, so I went with the mahina ... but the griet is an awesome looking bag, I love all the compartments especially the middle part with the kisslock closure ... let us know what you decide to do!