Look at my gorgeous new mc pastilles on my baggy pm! Plus update on fraying business!

1. Hey all! As most of you know I had a bit of fraying on my denim baggy and had asked for advice on what to do. Well, after much contemplating and debating and a trip to LV which totally changed my mind, I finally decided to keep it.

So many things had crossed my mind and I'd thought of exchanging her for a manhattan pm (stupid I know 'coz I don't need yet another handheld bag!), but all 3 manhattans at the store had asymmetrical slanted front pockets, crooked tabs and slanted LV logos on the back, ugh...I went home to reconsider the whole situation :sweatdrop:. I was told that fraying was normal and due to the leather being cut and then sealed with red glaze to seal off the edge, the latter which is not treated in any other way and therefore prone to fraying. Indeed I saw it happen badly on the manhattans. However, it would not get any worse I was told.

At home I took out my baggy again and this time really fell in love! I truly admired its beauty and knew how crazy I would be to change her for something else, esp. with its' discontinuation being set. The fraying had not gotten worse and wasn't noticeable from far away. Apart from that she's just perfect!

So....I am have keeping her and just bought a cute little friend for her! Here she is with my new mc pastilles phone charm:

CIMG2519_resize.JPG CIMG2520_resize.JPG CIMG2525_resize.JPG
  2. Congrats on the new phone charm and glad your bag is working out for you!

3. more pics!

CIMG2583_resize.JPG CIMG2584_resize.JPG CIMG2597_resize.JPG
  4. the pastilles are so cute, they look great on your baggy pm. Its good that you now know that you dont have to worry too much about the baggy fraying anymore, its a great bag.

5. Congrats!

6. The pastilles looks good on ur Baggy

7. so cute, congrats!

8. They look great together!

9. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!

I am still undecided on either to get the LVOE Phone Charm or the PASTILLES Phone Charm.

I hate to choose .... it drives me bonkers. :hysteric:

10. Congrats! Looks nice.

11. Glad everything worked out.

12. I think you would have missed your baggy had you let it go, you did the right thing & it's great you're celebrating with the charm for your baggy!:tup:

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. soo cute!! :love: they look good together! congrats