Longoria quits from TV shows!

1. 'I would never leave "Desperate Housewives",' she told The AP. 'I love doing both (TV and film), but I would never do another TV show after "Desperate Housewives". 'No'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

=========================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com[/url

2. Is she thinking of doing movies? Or get married and become a housewife?

3. Never say never. A lot of stars couldn't make it big in movies, they end up in small screens again.

4. Well, if she doesn't make it on the big screen, she can always marry that hunky rich basketball player!

5. pursemama i LOVE your avatar!!:heart:

6. Ohh, thank you....Tresormakati! :flowers: After receiving it about almost 5 months ago (I'm terrible at time), I still haven't used it?!:sweatdrop: I feel like it's too luxurious! I'm going to use it anyday now....that's what I keep telling myself!

7. What a pity. I like her on TV. But I agree it is weird to be on another TV show after being so hugely popular on Desperate Housewives.

8. Maybe she wants to make a big nice exit, you know, when she's at her peak or something.

9. Never good to say never in Hollywood. Also, she is 31. She'll be competing with the young-uns for the sexy parts she's used to playing. (sorry, but that's the way it goes)

10. I love her!! I just don't want her to end up doing something silly like putting out a CD!!
    Maybe she could be a designer like Daisy Fuentes is for Kohls--it would be cute to see her looks at Macys or Nordstroms!

11. What a STUPID thing for her to say....she should know better than that to say such things, especially for that industry. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

12. I agree with bag.lover...if that happens to her, I guess she'll have to eat her words

13. Yepper!

14. I totally agree with you!!!!!! She should never say never. Well hopefully movies are sucessful, but it would be so ironic, if they are bad, and she does the small screen again. I wonder what will she say.

15. OH crap! Scared me there! I thought she was referring to Desperate Housewives, one of my favourite shows! Phew! :drool: