longchamps rodeo in leather

1. has anyone seen this bag or do you own it? what do you think of it? tia!

2. anyone!?!!?!?

3. Can you please post a picture of this bag? I think I know what it looks like but I am not sure...
    Regina

4. as far as i knew they had a few bags in that collection...suede, patent, leather.... pictures please :smile:

5. I like the bag but for me the handles are too long, I prefer bags with short handles (I don't wear bags over my shoulder). Otherwise it's a really nice bag and looks pretty spacious, too. But I think they also have that model with shorter handles...I would go for that one, if the bag were for me.
    Regina
    :smile:

6. I have the large version of this bag in silver calfskin. Its really quite stunning and the handles are the perfect length for carrying on the shoulder. Go for it!

7. do you think it's a good everyday bag for a teacher/soccer mom?

8. I have seen the smaller size but not tried it out. The larger size (what Longchamp call a travel bag) has served me perfectly for carting work stuff around. The compartments are roomy and it is ever so light to carry.

9. I think between that one and the LV I'd go for the LV. Longchamps has a LOT of other great bags though. =)

10. Longchamp - US Online Store
    this is the bag that i decided on...it is as light as a feather and looks great..the patent leather is beautiful and it can be worn all the time and it's not a bag that you see on everyone else! what do you think of it?

11. I think it's a good everyday bag... take it with you to the office (or wherever you are going in the morning when you leave the house) and then take it with you to a dinner with friends... it's a classy style and will go with elegant outfits like a pant suit as well as with a pair of jeans and a blouse...
    Regina :tup:

12. oops, you have to go to the "rodeo" collection and click on the bag that's in blue patent leather...click on the black swatch and that's what i got!

13. I like the patent! I think it looks good and the size is perfect!