Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

1. I absoluetly love this bag!
  2. These are so pretty!
  3. batgirl.. beautiful bag that is, ah if only i can still find it!
    a bit OOT, but my bday is a day before you :graucho: congratz for the new baby and happy belated bday!
  4. @ belovaldi: Thanks so much! This is my fave Ltd Edition too! Believe it or not, I'm still hunting down another.... this time the large long handle in Bilberry. :smile:

Oh wow.... what a nice coincidence! Happy belated birthday as well! BTW, the Colonel was a belated birthday gift for myself. :biggrin:
  5. Has anyone been able to score this gorgeous LE for Colette? I don't think I could be more in love :heart:

6. My new addition to my limited edition family!

This is my first medium in short handle model.
  7. My new addition to my limited edition family!

This is my first medium in short handle model.
  8. Here's my badges in navy medium long handle. I think its from S/S 2010 collection (I'm not sure, someone correct this info please). When i bought my Eiffel last year, I saw this in shelves together with the Eiffel at duty free shops.

9. I'm so glad I saw this thread! A recent purchase and my first Longchamp, the LM Metal in white, medium size:

10. @ Bond7Girl: I have never seen this Longchamp Limited Edition. But, I like it!!! Looks like the perfect beach/summer tote!!! Do you know what it's called? And, from what season or year?
  11. batgirl416, this stripey bag was a part of Away project (something to do with the French national soccer team) where a few big-name brands like Hermes, Chanel, etc. LE'd their best-selling products by giving them nautical stripes.

It was a limited edition of 100 and it was only available at Colette in Paris and on Colette's website in the end of March this year. I'm kicking myself because I learned about it three weeks too late. It's officially The One Bag That Got Away.
  12. i have the exactly one with u ^_^ it is so special and capture my eyes when i shop in Switzerland on year 2009
  13. [​IMG]
  14. my LE's
    LE LC.jpg
  15. sorry about the previous post.. still learning how to post pictures.. thanks