Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

Thank you for your kind comments on the Year of the Horse bag! I got it at Bloomindales.
The interior is beautiful with gold running horses and it has a special tag with a Chinese
symbol and says in french, Longchamp Celebrates the Year of the Horse!

Hey! My mother in law is going to Japan soon, and I was wondering if there are currently any special editions there? If so, any idea on the price so I can send some money to her? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your kind comments on the Year of the Horse bag! I got it at Bloomindales.
The interior is beautiful with gold running horses and it has a special tag with a Chinese
symbol and says in french, Longchamp Celebrates the Year of the Horse!

I love it!!! Is it leather?

No, it is the nylon fabric, with leather handle and strap. I think the horse could also

be made of leather, I'm not sure of that.

Thank you. I love it!!! I just got a Eiffel bag which I have worn everyday since getting it. The sad thing was I never liked them really but now love it!!

Thank you. I love it!!! I just got a Eiffel bag which I have worn everyday since getting it. The sad thing was I never liked them really but now love it!!
I'm so glad you are enjoying your Eiffel Tower bag! I have one too, and love it also! They
are such great bags and so much fun to wear.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398155991.777210.jpg

I got this bag couple of years ago from sale (maybe 2011?).I have used it only few times, but this summer it gets more use. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the style.