Longchamp Leather totes?

1. Hi!
    I was wondering if any of you owned a Longchamp bag from the Roseau collection? I'm just wondering how durable they are and if they are prone to scratches? I am in need of a black tote for work and these seem to be good quality and not too expensive.
    Thanks!

Here is a link to a pic of the bag I'm thinking of getting. (not from this site but it was the only pic I could find as my browser won't let me onto the Longchamp site :rolleyes:)
    http://www.magnums.net/prod/LC1681/Longchamp-Leather

2. I have a Longchamp that I bought about 6 years ago and have used it to death and it still looks great. It is not this same type of leather which looks really shiny to me. It is shiny but not like the pic you posted. Anyway, it has been a very very durable bag that I used for work. The brand seems to have great quality and workmanship. (If that helps!?!?)

3. I have this bag -- but in a blue crocodile like pattern. I got it in Paris and I LOVE IT!! It is so lightweight and it is the perfect size. A friend of mine has a bag in the Roseau collection (black but not the same style as yours)... let me ask her!

4. Thanks for the info!!! :tup: This is good to hear. I saw the croc pattern in beige and it is so pretty!!!
    After downsizing my collection I realized I don't have any black bags so I really need a good workhorse black tote!
    Oooh I wonder if the croc pattern comes in black?

5. Sacks has the Croc paterned ones.

6. Thanks Kate!:yahoo:

7. I bought a Black Roseau bag and was told at the LC boutique that it was scratch proof (some of there wallets and accessories are). I am really careful with my stuff and after a few days I saw some smudge like scuff marks. None of my other leather bags have scrates or anything so I found this one to be a little more delicate than I thought it would be. If you are going to purchase one you should check it out and see what you think before using it. I wish I had bought one of the moc crock ones as they looked a little sturdier.

8. That is one nice bag! Looks like Hermes or Mulberry Bayswater.

9. I think Nordies has the mock crock bags on sale now... not sure if they have the style you are looking for though.

10. Thanks so much for the info everyone! The mock croc does look more scratch proof. :yes: I'm hoping to get to SF this week and check them out! :yahoo:

11. Did you get one?