Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

Ive got both sizes, medium and large before, and even though the large is only 5 cm larger, its VERY VERY VERY big!! Not suitable for everyday use at all.

The Large size as discussed here is also know officially as the travel size if I'm not wrong. and is available under the Luggage section on the website. its not classified under handbags.

Others describe the medium size as the Larger size ( of the handbags) so maybe its a bit confusing.
Hope this help!

It does tinyelephant thank you!

Both the medium and the large look very similar in size on the websit which was causing confusion. :thinking:

Sharing my bag after chopping off the strap 11 inches.
I cannot carry it cross body anymore but I prefer it this way. =)

20120703_231254_.jpg

Looks really nice on you tiny elephant!

rx4dsoul said:
This is very helpful Doreenjoy. Thank you :smile:
Doesnt the knot slip when the bag is loaded?

No, it stays put.

The leather gets a bit wrinkled, but after its straightened out for a while, it evens out and you'd never know there had been a knot there.

tinyelephant said:
Sharing my bag after chopping off the strap 11 inches.
I cannot carry it cross body anymore but I prefer it this way. =)

It looks really good on you, tinyelephant!!! You're making me want to get the medium even though I know it will be ginormous on me!! :P

Thanks for the info. I actually chopped off 11 inches!
thier workmanship is good but they made a terirble mistake.

The original strap has a Joint line. Since i'm altering the strap shorter for good, I decided to cut off at where the joint line is. and that is about 12 Inches.

when I collected the strap, I was horrified to see the Joint line is still there! They cut the strap on the wrong side, and only cut off 11 inches...I guessed the tailor made her own decision..... I was very very disappointed as I could have a perfect full Strap. Almost cried!

Does all your Cuir's Strap has A joint line??

I asked them to cut off 5 inches from the edge of the strap. Refer to the picture.
Also pictures of their good workmanship.

Is this the strap's joint line you are refering? Refer to the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0769b.jpg
    IMG_0769b.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,721
  • IMG_0773a.jpg
    IMG_0773a.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 2,727
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 2,723
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 2,795
Reactions: lili45 and 94iBag
I asked them to cut off 5 inches from the edge of the strap. Refer to the picture.
Also pictures of their good workmanship.

Is this the strap's joint line you are refering? Refer to the picture.

Yes yes that's the joit line i was refering to and I didn't really like it.
I thought after the alteration, My strap will be a full length since I asked them to cut off at where the joint is. And I was very excited about it.

So So SO upset that they did not follow my instructions and left the joint line behind!

Yes yes that's the joit line i was refering to and I didn't really like it.
I thought after the alteration, My strap will be a full length since I asked them to cut off at where the joint is. And I was very excited about it.

So So SO upset that they did not follow my instructions and left the joint line behind!

Aiyo!!!. Mistake had done, so now look at the brighter side...a shorter length that you want and enjoy carrying the bag .:smile: