Longchamp bags on sale @ magnums.net

1. I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL!!

:yahoo:
    Subject: Shhh! Private Longchamp Sale, Save up to 35%

<!--Copyright (c) 1996-2008 Constant Contact. All rights reserved. Except as permitted under a separate written agreement with Constant Contact, neither the Constant Contact software, nor any content that appears on any Constant Contact site, including but not limited to, web pages, newsletters, or templates may be reproduced, republished, repurposed, or distributed without the prior written permission of Constant Contact. For inquiries regarding reproduction or distribution of any Constant Contact material, please contact legal@constantcontact.com.-->
    <table style="width: 600px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="100%"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">[​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(239, 243, 198);" align="center" bgcolor="#eff3c6" width="100%"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK2" style="margin-bottom: 6px;" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(0, 102, 153); font-family: Impact,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif;" styleclass="style_TitleText" align="center">[FONT=Impact,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Impact,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Garamond,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]The Semi-Annual Sale Has Arrived![/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK3" style="border: 3px dashed rgb(0, 0, 102); margin-top: 6px; margin-bottom: 6px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245);" bgcolor="#f5f5f5" border="0" bordercolor="#000066" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; text-align: left;" styleclass="style_CouponTitle" valign="top">
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Save up to 30% on Longchamp![/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]The Longchamp clearance sale has finally arrived with unheard of savings on your favorite styles. As always with Magnums, you'll enjoy FREE Shipping on all web orders, or feel free to shop with ease at one of our stores. It only happens twice a year, so stock up while supplies last![/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]
    Save 30%
    on select colors & styles from the Fall/Winter 2007 collection! This sale is only being extended to our preferred customers, so be sure to call our toll-free number, 888-624-6867, and mention this email to recieve the discount.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Save 20% on all other Longchamp styles on the site by entering coupon code WinterSale upon checkout.

To see a list of which styles qualify for the 30% discount, please visit this page.
    [/FONT]
    </td> <td style="font-size: 8pt; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" styleclass="style_CouponText">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]</td></tr> <tr align="left"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" colspan="2" styleclass="style_CouponExpiration">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="25" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(239, 243, 198);" align="center" bgcolor="#eff3c6" width="100%"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK4" style="border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 102); margin-bottom: 6px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204);" bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" bordercolor="#000066" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" styleclass="style_MainText">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Further Savings on Jewelry, Watches, & More[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Save 20% Site-Wide!![/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]We've made it easy for you to enjoy special savings. Shop Magnums for a [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]20% discount[/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif] on great brands like Barbour, Heidi Klum Jewelry, Charriol Jewelry, Versace Watches, Torgoen Watches,Swiss Army Watches, Hidalgo Jewelry, Tumi, Tusting, Dunhill, and more! [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Just enter [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]coupon code WinterSale[/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif] upon checkout to save on EVERYTHING on our site! Or, be sure to visit one of our stores to enjoy the special savings.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Hurry! Offer expires January 18th.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(239, 243, 198);" bgcolor="#eff3c6" width="100%">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(239, 243, 198);" bgcolor="#eff3c6" height="10" width="100%"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK5" style="margin-bottom: 6px; color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-family: Garamond,Times New Roman,Times,Serif;" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-family: Garamond,Times New Roman,Times,Serif; text-align: left;" styleclass="style_MainText">[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]With dedicated customer service, a wide selection of quality brands, and free shipping, make Magnums your online shopping destination for great savings.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!

Your Friends at [/FONT]
    Magnums.net </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>​
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>​
    [​IMG]

2. i have the parma color and love it! its like a silvery plum :smile:

3. Q' I've wanted to buy a Longchamp handbag to protect my leather bags from the rain. What size would be a large enough bag to hold my handbag (I usually carry a RM Matinee or RM Morning After) Large or Med. longchamp?

4. ^^I have the large with long handles. its pretty big and i would say it would hold those bags. the medium is more of a purse size.

5. Thank you so much! I have a few I picked up in "crew" duty free in Brussels and they are great for traveling...fold them up...shop, fill...and take home more things!!!
    For any airline employee traveling to Brussels, there is a "special" crew duty free if you weren't aware...any thing that was a close out...damaged, etc..is sold there...Cubans, Cartier, Cases of Stella...and of course Longchamp...
    Also with the dollar getting stronger against the Euro you will get an even better bargain!

6. Thanks Bagaholic - off to shop.

7. You are a star! I was about to order from the Longchamp store but they didn't have the style I wanted! Just got this wallet in the Oak Brown!!

[​IMG]

8. thanks for the heads up!

9. Thank you that is awesome!

10. I clicked on the 30$ off section but it's still at regular price..any1 have experience with this or has ordered from them before?? thx

11. from the looks of that email i think u have to call them for the 30 off :confused1:

12. YES! Thanks! You do have to call them and mention the e-mail.

13. Thanks for posting!

14. I called them just now and the representative had no clue how to do the discount. She told me to try to complete the order online and call if I had problems. Well I tried to place an order choosing only 30% discounted items but at checkout, it stayed the same. The WinterSale 20% coupon works though, but I want my 30%! Has anybody had any luck?

15. WOW, so tempting thanks!

Funny that the subject says 'up to 35%' off... the biggest discount they're offering is 30% off, right? Not that I'm complaining, mind you!