Longchamp Autumn - Winter 2018

Im so lucky to have an outlet store in town. Now that I have discovered Longchamp!!

Super excited. Picking this up today, it matches the jacket I bought there a few months ago.
my first leather Longchamp! and its 1/2 price :heart::yahoo:

That's great that you tracked it down and at a fabulous price too. I really like camera bag styles like this and I hope Longchamp makes more of them. Enjoy your new bag! Will be very dangerous having a LC outlet in your home town. :graucho:

Reactions: MeepMeep67
That's great that you tracked it down and at a fabulous price too. I really like camera bag styles like this and I hope Longchamp makes more of them. Enjoy your new bag! Will be very dangerous having a LC outlet in your home town. :graucho:
very dangerous every time I have gone in there I spend $700! But just start out to go get one thing and then I end up with stuff like this. But most items are 1/2 price and today was an additional 15% off. Last time additional 20%. I love everything. I am really enjoying the Longchamp brand. You are right about the little camera bag what a great size and hold so much I'm so excited to use it. And it has the cutest little butterfly charm on the pull strap. Such a lovely little detail that makes me smile :love:

Attachments

• 20190612_214953.jpg
    20190612_214953.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 215
  • 1560401586020366532967.jpg
    1560401586020366532967.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 214
very dangerous every time I have gone in there I spend $700! But just start out to go get one thing and then I end up with stuff like this. But most items are 1/2 price and today was an additional 15% off. Last time additional 20%. I love everything. I am really enjoying the Longchamp brand. You are right about the little camera bag what a great size and hold so much I'm so excited to use it. And it has the cutest little butterfly charm on the pull strap. Such a lovely little detail that makes me smile :love:

Great haul. And the butterfly on the pull is a fantatic detail.

Congrats on everything and great prices too! That butterfly on the zipper pull is an excellent spot - even I've never noticed that haha :biggrin:

Hi @MeepMeep67 , how are you liking the mini camera bag? Does it scratch easily?I'm contemplating getting one with the flower on it.

Hi @MeepMeep67 , how are you liking the mini camera bag? Does it scratch easily?I'm contemplating getting one with the flower on it.
Ive only carried it a couple times, no scratches. Its very soft and seems durable. Its so cute, and holds a lot for a little bag. I still love it. I also bought a couple Longchamp leather straps in other colors for it, at the outlet they are only about $24.

The Real Real has one on sale $145 & 20% off. Looks new. For this price you can't go wrong!!
https://www.therealreal.com/product...-applique-leather-crossbody-5q62y?position=69

Ive only carried it a couple times, no scratches. Its very soft and seems durable. Its so cute, and holds a lot for a little bag. I still love it. I also bought a couple Longchamp leather straps in other colors for it, at the outlet they are only about $24.

The Real Real has one on sale $145 & 20% off. Looks new. For this price you can't go wrong!!
https://www.therealreal.com/product...-applique-leather-crossbody-5q62y?position=69
Thanks! That was the exact listing I was looking at haha.

Did you purchase the camera bag?
These are the straps, I think for the 3-D collection. At the outlet $35. each, I got mine additional 20% off

View attachment 4531677

Yes, they are for the 3D Collection and you got a great deal :biggrin: These are great for the 3D because they are shorter unlike the super long strap that normally comes with the 3D. I'm 5'1" and the strap is perfect for me to wear my Small 3D Tote as a shoulder and crossbody bag :biggrin:

Yes, they are for the 3D Collection and you got a great deal :biggrin: These are great for the 3D because they are shorter unlike the super long strap that normally comes with the 3D. I'm 5'1" and the strap is perfect for me to wear my Small 3D Tote as a shoulder and crossbody bag :biggrin:
I like the length too! I was surprised at the reasonable price. I should have bought the mustard one also for the little mustard pouch I purchased.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Did you purchase the camera bag?
These are the straps, I think for the 3-D collection. At the outlet $35. each, I got mine additional 20% off

View attachment 4531677
It arrived today and I love it! Thanks for the encouragement. It's super light and the leather doesn't seem as delicate as I thought. The chain is a bit heavy though and too long for me but I was able to adjust it by looping the clasp through the ring. I may have to consider the 3D strap if they are still at the outlet next year when I go. Thanks @MeepMeep67 and @SmokieDragon for sharing about them. I got bit by the LC bug too and impulsively bought a gray Shop-it hobo even though I'm usually not a hobo gal but I think it will be great for some casual outings.
34815CD2-186A-4E9C-8A62-6A64C34D4483.jpeg

It arrived today and I love it! Thanks for the encouragement. It's super light and the leather doesn't seem as delicate as I thought. The chain is a bit heavy though and too long for me but I was able to adjust it by looping the clasp through the ring. I may have to consider the 3D strap if they are still at the outlet next year when I go. Thanks @MeepMeep67 and @SmokieDragon for sharing about them. I got bit by the LC bug too and impulsively bought a gray Shop-it hobo even though I'm usually not a hobo gal but I think it will be great for some casual outings.
View attachment 4533002

Congrats on your haul!

View attachment 4533002
Great bags! yes, the chain feels too heavy and its too long for me also. You can always call the outlet and have them send one to you:biggrin:. length end to end: 40.25". made in France