Long wearing lipstick....advice

I have the same problem. I primarily wear MAC lipsticks. I bought my daughters Revlon lipsticks and they last all day on them. They come back from school and they look the same as when they left in the morning. And they don't use liners or stains or anything.

I think definitely wear a lipliner underneath- i use to have the same problem and now even nude shades last a good 6 hours on my lips without touch up. I recommend the too faced Lipliners or mac. I also find that mac lipsticks last longer on my lips than other formulas.

First time posting in the make up section, I'm usually in mulberry. I use Mac prep and prime first then use Mac liner all over before using my Mac lipstick and usually get 3-4 hours. I have just tried a couple of Mac retro matte liquid lipsticks and they stayed on a good 6 hours after drinks and eating a 2 course meal. Would definitely recommend.

I don't know if you can still buy them or not, but I lived in the US until 2013. Revlon had a 'Balm Stain' in chunky pencil form, and I found that to be fantastic. It was really cheap, and lasted for ages. Unfortunately I can't get it in the country I live in now...I haven't seen it anyway.

So yeah,

Revlon -Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

NARS Audacious lipstick and Chancetacaille Lip Stick.
Both have intense colour payoff with very little product. You just have to dab it on (and not swipe left/right). And it Lasts! (tip : no lip balm under)

Makeup Forever Aqualip or whatever its called wont budge. however, I hated it because it made my lips feel like dried prunes even with gloss it comes with and after you eat, you have a ring on the inside of your lip but reapplying this is rather hard and it looks caked.
and to take it off, you need special remover.
too much hassle for me

Makeup Forever Aqualip or whatever its called wont budge. however, I hated it because it made my lips feel like dried prunes even with gloss it comes with and after you eat, you have a ring on the inside of your lip but reapplying this is rather hard and it looks caked.
and to take it off, you need special remover.
too much hassle for me

My MAC Retro matte liquid l/s does the same.

jeffree star liquid lipstick. he doesn't have too many "normal" colors but holy smokes they're pigmented and don't budge all day. you can drink without staining your cup, eat food without problems, and kiss without getting your partner colorful. you do have to use oil to remove them. if for whatever reason you don't want to try him out go for liquid lipsticks they tend to have the best staying power.