Long story short,........

OKAY!!! So here is what I got. Can't cry over spilled milk you know.

Pm size Picotin Barenia, Brand new Barenia smells so good!

attachment.php

What a nightmare for you -- just awful. I really don;t know what I would have done. But at least you now have that gorgeous Barenia Picotin to help you forget anything terrible ever occurred -- the Barenia fumes will help you relax, ;).

If this ever happens again, pray not, then I think that you should insist the police be called. The woman has some serious issues. I think I would also talk to someone at Burberry...and ask why the security guard questioned your ownership!

What would you girls have done?

I am so sorry to hear that this is such a horrific incident. It sound like this is an episode of "handbag gone wild" But I am glad that you're safe and sound. :smile:

What would I do in this situation? Hummm....... I will alert my SA & the H security guard that this freak is chasing you and trying to grab your bag. Tell them that you're afraid this freak is going to mug you!!

Stay inside the H store with the SA and security guard and ask them to call some kind of car service so you can get home safely. ;)

OMG Baggs, how rotten!!!!! I am so glad you are OK, that would really have scared me. Sending you lot's of hugs :heart::heart::heart:

Congrats on your new Picotin, it's gorgeous!