Long overdue pictures of my humble collection

You have great taste. I see some collections that include colors that I don't really like but I love all of yours. Why are you considering getting rid of that pretty caramel one?

I need the money for the lilac... she's on eBay right now with now luck so far.... but the more I think about it... I fogot how beautiful this bag is!!!!

TNC - I know everyone loves the Caramel Day (myself included), and I also know that deciding to part with a bag is hard... but there must be a reason for this itch to get rid of something and get something new. Each time I've sold a bag, I haven't missed it... Out of sight, out of mind. And I always think I would regret it, but in the end, I never do. I want to love something 100% and use it a lot, otherwise it's taking up space.
If you're really wishing for a Lilac first - and don't use the Caramel Day - go for it. Or better yet, get the Lilac and see which one you use more, and then get rid of the other one.

TNC - I know everyone loves the Caramel Day (myself included), and I also know that deciding to part with a bag is hard... but there must be a reason for this itch to get rid of something and get something new. Each time I've sold a bag, I haven't missed it... Out of sight, out of mind. And I always think I would regret it, but in the end, I never do. I want to love something 100% and use it a lot, otherwise it's taking up space.
If you're really wishing for a Lilac first - and don't use the Caramel Day - go for it. Or better yet, get the Lilac and see which one you use more, and then get rid of the other one.

I totally agree with the "out of sight, out of mind." I thought I would cry when I sold my 05 teal mini classique. Eventhough it was so pretty to look at, I never used it. It was hard to let it go, but once it was gone I really didn't care much. I just won the lilac so now my Cornflower will have a little sister. And I like your idea... Which ever bags I use more, i'll keep. And maybe instead of selling the others I'll give em to my mom or something so when I do get the urge to use em again... hehehe.........

Yaayyyyy TNC! congratulations on your new Lilac first! it's such a pretty color...
Right now seems to be a slow time on ebay - so many people are holding out for spring colors - so maybe it's good that you have a bit of time to see which bags you use most, and then sell one if you have to.
So happy you got the one you wanted! :love: