Long Overdue Pics of my New Baby.

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
For those that remember my story, this little girl showed up on our door Christmas Day, no collar and hungry. We tried to find her owner but no one was looking for her and she was not microchipped. We looked everywhere for signs for a missing puppy but we did not find any and we put up signs too. So here she is with us almost 2 months later. We love her and she is ours. Although our cat does not like her, LOL.

Pictures011.jpg

Pictures019.jpg

Pictures014.jpg

Pictures023.jpg

and our 11 year old cat...

LVCollectionplusmore020.jpg

LVCollectionplusmore008.jpg

For those that remember my story, this little girl showed up on our door Christmas Day, no collar and hungry. We tried to find her owner but no one was looking for her and she was not microchipped. We looked everywhere for signs for a missing puppy but we did not find any and we put up signs too. So here she is with us almost 2 months later. We love her and she is ours. Although our cat does not like her, LOL.

Pictures023.jpg

That's my favorite^^^
what's that she's chewing on?

I'm so glad you're giving her a loving home! She looks so content and happy. Not to mention beautiful!

One of my dogs is quite elderly now. I think she's about 12 years old, but when she was much younger she looked so much like your new doggie. We got her from some people on a farm who said she was part Golden Retriever and part Collie.

Wishing you and your doggie lots of happiness!

Awww, I love stories like this. She does look like a sheltie mix. Both dog and cat look very contented and secure-feeling with you. Bless you for giving this girl a loving home--she apparently knew who to find to give her what she needed.

I hope TTucker sees this thread--she rescues shelties or shepherds--anyway, a similar breed.

She is beautiful! I remember when you posted about finding her on your doorstep. That is wonderful how everything worked out and she is yours now. I love her ears, so cute!

Also kitty is cute too. Love the white paws!

YAY!