long overdue pics of my new babies *pics*

what a loooot! did you manage to get these from the US? woohooo i love the black bowler.. wish i'm able to get the patent one.. AND THE BLACK CLUTCH! that was what i almost got but gave up for my patent jumbo :s

jayjay77 - thanks. the les marais is just gorgeous IRL:heart:

loveisallaround- thanks. i love my patent clutch. it's divine:love:

tarabag - thank you. and hope you find your luxe bowler soon...

babevivtan, IceEarl - thank you so much ladies:heart: i love all my recent purchases.

Celia_Hish - i bought the luxe bowler off ebay at $2850 and it is in mint condition:tup: and the seller is very, very nice...i lucked on winning the bid since there are lots of bidders that time even at the very last minute. hope you find yours soon;)

vikianderson, venusfly, xanderbsb, smoothoprter, misskt, Chanelle, Darma, GTOFun, maedchen, pond23, mewlicious, nada, FashionAddicted, anonymous, cammy1, bagmad73, RoseMary, gMbt - thank you very much for your lovely comments ladies. i really appreciate it:heart:

ladydeluxe - hi C! ya, i got all of them from US. as for the black patent bowler. i believe there are still some floating around? i know there's one in NY a week ago. and ya, i love love my black patent clutch. it's just divine:love: but your navy patent jumbo is gorgeous too!! i even thought of getting it before. but finally decided to just wait for the blue fonce. hopefully, i will be able to find one soon...

ladydeluxe - hi C! ya, i got all of them from US. as for the black patent bowler. i believe there are still some floating around? i know there's one in NY a week ago. and ya, i love love my black patent clutch. it's just divine:love: but your navy patent jumbo is gorgeous too!! i even thought of getting it before. but finally decided to just wait for the blue fonce. hopefully, i will be able to find one soon...

hehe i love my navy jumbo although i haven't carried her much :sweatdrop: hehe the color's too yummy especially in the day! woohooo! i am falling in love with the bleu fonce too! i managed to find an e/w in the same color recently and have been saving my a*s off to get her! :love: good luck to getting yours!! until then, you have many fab bags... :graucho: