Long Overdue: My Cerises Family **Pics**

1. These are long overdue! I acquired these all at different times...and my cerises family is complete (unless of course I can find a ronde at a good price one day LOL).
    Anyways here they are (+ their history)

Momma speedy. Some of you will remember her from the baby wipes thread in which I documented all of her cleaning. She was purchased from a non-eBay source for $1000. I love her I named her Betty...and she gets worn all the time!

[​IMG]

Pardon the clothes...it's lazy football Sunday clothes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up...the teenager in the family little Ms. Pochette. She was purchased from 866-VUITTON...so she's brand new. Sadly I haven't used her yet I just got too many all at once...I swear she's going out this week if it's not raining! Oh...since she was retail she was $400.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics in next post....

2. Next up is the baby of the family....my little Cles....she was also purchased from a non-eBay source for $275 and is in mint condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now the whole family.....

[​IMG]

3. FABULOUS!!!:love:

4. Pretty pretty pretty !!!

5. :nuts: Nice photos twiggers! What a beautiful Cerises family:girlsigh:

6. aww I love the little family! SO CUTE!

7. I love cerises families! I miss mine, but I had to move on eventually.

8. Cute..! :love:

9. GORGEOUS! I love the cherries line.:love:

10. They are such a beautiful family! Congratulations! Good luck in completing the family!

P.S. just saw ur thread on let-trade..was going to tell u about the rond...LOL!

11. Thanks everyone!!!
    phwish...I saw it! I might inquire about the price....but I'm really on a ban right now :smile: Must enjoy what I have for awhile! Some of my purchases haven't seen the light of day yet!

12. so cute!!the bags suit you well

13. mmm...cherries!

14. aww, such a cute family!

15. Oh~ Fabulous Twiggers!:heart: