Long Island (North Fork) Hermes Consignment/Resale HotSpots?

1. DH and I are visiting his parents in the town of Southold, LI this upcoming week. I don't even know if I'll get a chance to go to the city and shop (DH has to have a biopsy, so it may be a very stressful week). I just fear my only shopping option will be hitting the local shops/thrift stores with my 83 year old MIL.

I was wondering if any of you could share shops you've encountered in the general Northern Long Island vicinity that sell vintage/consigned Hermes?

I am desperate to have a BIT of fun while I'm there, even though DH is going through this hard time. I've just been so stressed out the past couple of weeks since we found out (about the cancer scare), so I'm in great need of retail therapy, which he thankfully understands.

ANY recommendation would be much appreciated.

2. I don't know anything about Long Island, but I wanted to say that I hope you and DH pull through this, and thank you for being strong for him! He needs you right now and I know he is grateful to have such a great DW :heart:

3. ^^ Thank you so much, Candace. It's been very hard (only the beginning i'm sure). Luckily I've had tPF to lean on.

4. theres a good vintage store in northport, i don't remember what it is called but it is right in the town. i know they had a lot of chanel, gucci , ferragamo last time i went but im not sure about hermes